League of Women Voters Minnesota has announced it's fall moderator training schedule. Voter Service Workshops are split into two separate workshops to better suit the specific interests of members. Attendees can choose to attend Event/Forum Planning training, Moderator training, or both. Locations include St. Cloud, Park Rapids, North St. Paul, Crystal, and newly confirmed: Red Wing! Moderator training will be offered in Northfield/Cannon Falls in late September/early October. Reminder that you have to be a League member to attend these trainings.
Visit lwvmn.org for more information or to register for training.
- 8/16, 1:30 - 4:30 PM, St. Cloud
- 8/23, 12:45 - 3:45 PM, Park Rapids
- 9/13, 12:15 - 3:45 PM, St. Paul
- 9/20, 12:15 - 3:15 PM, Crystal
Event/Forum Planning Training:
- 8/16, 10:15 AM - 1:15 PM, St. Cloud
- 8/23, 9:15 AM - 12:15 PM, Park Rapids
- 9/13, 8:45 - 11:45 AM, St. Paul
- 9/20, 8:45 - 11:45 AM, Crystal